Benedicte, a two-decade tv industry veteran, has founded CTS International Media in 2022.
Her unique approach is built upon Connecting, Training, and Supporting, while leveraging the extensive network of trust-based relationships, she has cultivated in the TV sector including influencers, key decision-makers at major broadcasters, global streamers, distributors, and producers all over the world.
Her added value : 360° experience, thorough knowledge of the TV industry – from acquisition to coproduction and distribution – as well as the organization of think tank and 1to1 international events with a wide-spreading premium network in the sector.
Her value proposition is to design customized solutions in the following areas:
- Development of co-production projects and editorial strategies
- International deployment of your brand and content
- Tailor-made trainings and think tank events to better understand and master the international market in perpetual evolution
- Forging quality partnerships and alliances on a global scale that are tailored to your values and vision.
Benedicte’s in-depth industry experience includes:
- 9 years at Reed MIDEM / RX France:
- Director of MIP Cancun, the leading Hispanic market in Latin America and the United States.
- Global Head of Buyers and Commissioners Strategy for MIPCOM, MIPTV, MIPJunior, MIPDoc, MIPFormats and MIPDrama.
- Before joining MIP organizer Reed MIDEM in 2012, she worked in the field of program content (acquisitions, coproductions and sales) for 20 years. Her previous jobs at UNIFRANCE, SYGMA TV- Plaisance Films, KTO TV… have given her well-rounded experience concerning the needs of the TV industry professionals in this ever-evolving international market.